Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
feeling good :)
Wednesday, April 26, 2006 @ 9:39 AM
hee. adeline is HERE AGAIN! :D duh, its my blog :) anyway, i feel happy. heeeeee. :D i feel so pervertic oh whatever. anyway, yesterday i fell off the trampoline and all of them thought i landed nicely. woosh, what a honour eh? :D pfft.
anyway, i flipped and flipped and landed on a floor with a seat. but ouch! my butt hurts. tsktsks. kayokay.
tomorrow there's english test and im like still awake! doesn't matter. im always failing! :( boooo. why! :/ i wanna excell soooo blooody badly. ROARs & more ROARs. = ROARROAROOARRRR. okay. enuff' of crap. i guess im gonna stone infront of the computer for awhile and go to my dream land. tata people. sleeptite dont fall off the bed and please wake up tomorrow. i love everyone today :) muahhh. :)
|